Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Me

Hi! I’m Samuel and I am ten years old, also known as Leo at home, and I study as a year 6 student at Glenbrae school. Let me tell you a little bit more about myself.


In my family there is my sister, 2 brothers my mom and my dad and me.  In my family we enjoy doing fun thing together
we go to the shops and watch football matches.
Our favourite teams are Fc Barcelona,Arsenal and Chelsea.


My favourite animal is a cheetah and my favourite foods are rotties and chicken fried rice and chicken pie and pizza. My favourite dessert is cake with mousse and ice-cream.

My favourite sport is football and I am really good at it. My favourite football players are Lionel Messi,Cristiano Ronaldo
and Neymar Jr. My favourite football premier league teams
are Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea.


My dad is an electrical engineer and my mom is starting to become a midwife which means being with ladies/woman.
When I grow up I want to to become an electrical engineer or a football player but mostly a football player.


I love school because you learn and you learn hard sums like long division. My brother Ben wants to be an architect and my brother Joshua wants to be an electrician or a builder.
One day I hope to go and visit Jamaica, Argentina, America and Antarctica and my cousins. Go down for some photos.
Screenshot 2014-07-24 at 11.59.12.png    images (4).jpg                                                        
images.jpgimages (1).jpg
                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.