Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Early Childhood Center

Today we walked to the Early Childhood Center, at the Early Childhood Center a lady called Ria was the head teacher of the ECE and we went in and it was warm and we took our shoes of and then we went inside and we sang if your happy and you know it. And the we choosed one kid and then my partner was Masi and I readed a hot wheels book to him and he understanded what I was saying.

After that went to do some colouring and I finished my partners coloring and me and him went to do some painting and he painted and we went to play with the other toys and he was a racer and I was a pirate and we were chasing each other and we played some tag and then Mrs Tofa called us in and they sang a song.
http://glenbraekids.co.nz/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.