Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Hurricanes Term 3 Week 2

Today at school I researched about child abuse and guess what I found! http://m.nzherald.co.nz/child-abuse/news/article.cfm?c_id=146&objectid=11477624 I found this article and wrote a short summary on my book and then I posted it on my blog when I researched about child abuse I learnt that the writer's name was Isaac Davidson and I got the link so that you people can look at it.

If someone get's abused you should call 111 so that the police can stop the person from bullying you and then you can be hero and do not forget to keep yourself safe or walk with an adult who knows how to fight so that he can fight and you can run away or get the police and everything can be ok.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.