Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Good Friday

Tuesday 21 April 2015


During the holidays, I was at home playing on my playstation 2 with my brothers and we were playing Fifa 11 and he got the first goal and then I got two goals and I won and then it was the next person. And then Joshua won the match, and we got tired of playing and we went to Mateaki house and we were playing waterfight with Baden and Nganga and Miami and then Badens team won because they had lots of waterballoon packs.


On Saturday, and I went to the warehouse and I was playing Fifa 15 on the Xbox One and my dad said that if I want it I should pass all my tests and then he can buy me a Xbox One and some games and two controllers. So when he said that I hoped that I would get more than 80% this year and then when he saw my test paper he would buy me a brand new Xbox One.

On Sunday, it was my family's turn to pack up the church’s equipment so me and my dad and Joshua went because my brother Ben got poked in his eye and he wasn’t feeling well and we went to church at 9:00 and we started and the service started at 10:00 after church we went home and I went to the neighbor house which was behind my house and I played on his ps4 with him and we played GTA 5 and Fifa 15 and Gran Turismo and then I went home to have a shower and I slept over at Mateakis house and we played Super Mechs and Tanki Online and World Of Tanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.