Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Queens Birthday

On monday we had no school and I was really happy because we had no school work all we had to do was stay home and relax, me and my brothers went brush our teeths and had a shower and had breakfast and then we went to the lounge and started playing FIFA 14.


I beat them and had all the turns and then they got really angry and teamed up by using three controlers one of them was red and the other brother was yellow then they said press B to each other but my goalkeeper was too good and they only had one goal.


Next they got tired and we played boxing and racing on the KINECT and they beated me at racing but I beat them on boxing at King of the ring because they couldn’t beat my highscore so we played  NBA 2k14 and they didn’t know any skills so I went easy on them and they got better and I showed them how to do the skills on the Xbox 360 controler

Then my mum called us for lunch and we had 2 patties each with rice and chicken and some Coke and then we played outside and my mum was watching television and the after a hour we went to my room and we played WWE 2k14 and I went to sleep because I was tired and they continued playing while my mum was on my netbook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.